- Install and setup your favourite LDAP server somewhere in your network. (Or, get your LDAP details from your LDAP administrator.)
- Insure you have all the required prerequisites
- Download the latest PLA from SourceForge
- Unpack the archive somewhere convenient.
- Put the resulting 'phpldapadmin' directory somewhere in your webroot.
- Copy 'config.php.example' to 'config.php' and edit to taste.
- Then, point your browser to the phpldapadmin directory.
In some rare circumstances a restart of your webserver may be required after installation. (On Gentoo you must restart Apache after recompiling PHP!)
For additional help
- Join our mailing list