Web-based LDAP browser to manage your LDAP server
phpLDAPadmin (also known as PLA) is a web-based LDAP client. It provides easy, anywhere-accessible, multi-language administration for your LDAP server.
Its hierarchical tree-viewer and advanced search functionality make it intuitive to browse and administer your LDAP directory. Since it is a web application, this LDAP browser works on many platforms, making your LDAP server easily manageable from any location.
phpLDAPadmin is the perfect LDAP browser for the LDAP professional and novice alike. Its user base consists mostly of LDAP administration professionals.
You might also like to see About.
- LDAP tree browser (see screenshots)
- Template-based entry editing
- Copy LDAP entries (even copy between different servers)
- Recursively copy entire trees
- Delete LDAP entries
- Recursively delete entire trees
- View and edit image attributes (like jpegPhoto)
- Advanced LDAP schema browser
- Template-based entry creation
- LDAP searches (both simple and advanced)
- LDIF and DSML export
- LDIF import
- Rename LDAP entries
- Manage user password hashes (supports sha, crypt, md5, blowfish, md5crypt)
- Browse RootDSE LDAP information
- Automagically determine your LDAP server's root DN
- Configurable authentication (anonymous, web login, or static)
- Friendly attribute translation (ie, display "Fax" instead of "facsimileTelephoneNumber")
- Binary attribute support
- Configurable support for aliases and referrals
- Automatically increment UID numbers
- Hyperlinks for mailto and href attribute values.
- Configurable read-only and read/write modes.
- Robust i18n support
- Available in 10 languages
- Extendible. (we even provide a function reference)
- Request a new feature